CBSE Affiliation Number: 200008
School Code: 05005
1. To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
2. To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education
3. To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education among Students of different classes at vidyalaya level and also develop competitive skills
4. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children
5. To make the education child friendly, interactive, co-operative, Vidyalaya organizes different skills in teaching and learning through Common Minimum Program
KVS believes in imparting knowledge/values and developing to nurture systems talent, enthusiasm and creativity of its students for seeking excellence and innovation through high quality educational endeavours.
"KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Dinjan was established in the year 1976 and was shifted to its permanent structure in 1988 in a sprawling campus of 12 acres in the East of Dinjan The Vidyalaya was started to cater to the educational needs of the wards of the Army personals. Kendriya Vidyalaya Dinjan is one of the biggest school among the Vidyalayas in Tinsukia region.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 30 August 2016 08:06)